Secret creek

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by WA-Fly, Jul 9, 2012.

1. enlightened Active Member

grand coulee, wa
    Ratings: +182 / 0
    Thank you!!!!!:) you should have left out the thong;) I think I may find a nudity calendar of men fly fishing:) hang it right by the shows just like "woman in waders" only mine will be awesome!!!! :) thank u so much!!!! I was feeling left out as a woman.....
  2. enlightened Active Member

grand coulee, wa
    Ratings: +182 / 0
    Sorry!!!! I'm on phone and spell check! Shower i meant!:) not shows
  3. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    Ratings: +959 / 1

Somehow I suspect the person in this picture doesn't bat on the baseball team you might want.
  4. teedub Active Member

Cle Elum
    Ratings: +98 / 0
    I think it is Period Creek, just below Capitalization Falls. It is secret because one cannot cross Comma Ridge except for a small easement right near the Hanging Participle monument.
  5. gbeeman Active Member

Kennewick WA
    Ratings: +35 / 0
    I subscribe to the Mark Twain school of spelling, "Never trust a man who has only one way to spell a word."

GBeeman
  6. Steve Saville Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +312 / 1
    A semi-colon instead of a period would have made it perfect grammar. We often overlook the use of a semi-colon because we don't understand its use. Paying attention in the 7th grade always helps but is rarely acheived. Spelling is also important.:)
  7. _WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Skagit River
    Ratings: +643 / 0
  8. ak_powder_monkey Proud to Be Alaskan

Eagle River, Alaska
    Ratings: +112 / 0
    this thread is awesome
  9. Upton O Blind hog fisherman

out of state now
    Ratings: +211 / 0
    So how do I "like" this because I think it is funny as hell but I don't "like" it the other way?

And where do you find this stuff? Rhetorical, I don't want to know, just amazed people can find it.
  10. Tacoma Red Active Member

Kitsap
    Ratings: +292 / 0

That's a silicone fish implant for sure. Glad you didn't go near that trestle bridge in the background as there is a very mean troll there. "What's your favorite color?"
  11. Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

Mount Vernon, WA
    Ratings: +105 / 0
    Want to see the secret photos taken with OMJ secret Camera
  12. Steve Saville Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +312 / 1
    I can tell you're new to the forum because you told everybody. You should have added that "you couln't tell anyone about it because it's a secret.":)
  13. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,652 / 0
    Hell, I want to see your 1918 Bell hand crank phone.

Hell every place I fish here in Montana is a secret place. You guys are not going to travel this far for a days fishing.