Seep Lakes

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by HogWrangler, Apr 1, 2006.

1. HogWrangler Member

Stanwood WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I have gone to Potholes Resevoir in Eastern Washington the summer for a few years now and plan on doing so for many more years to come. I am going to fly fish for bass, carp, and crappie this year when I go, but I know nothing about the seep lakes behind the Osullivan Dam. I have seen some pictures of nice big rainbows taken from those lakes and I was wondering if any one has had such success there. Also any infor on any patters or times of year would be nice too, or just what you thought of the lakes.
  2. earlsmith Member

Seattle
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    LET THEM WARM UP....I have been over on this weekend to the Hampton Lakes and they put out fish, but need to warm up. Last year it was so disheartening that I took my second day at Rocky Ford Creek. I have friends there this weekend, I will post a report on Monday, and as a note on the side, Lake Warren has no limits as they plan to poison the fishery here soon. U can find the lakes you will find some nice trout, and the Hamptons ( lower and upper) have had a rep for having some of the larger fish.