SFR: West Seattle boat storage

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by jonbackman, Jun 24, 2007.

1. jonbackman Member

Mt. Vernon
    Ratings: +19 / 0
    So, I've got a situation that I'm not sure how to approach. My wife and I moved from Bellingham to West Seattle about 2 years ago. While in B'ham, we bought an old 16' Reinell, kind of a ski boat hull shape, just to have fun. When we moved, the house we bought down here doesn't have room for storing a boat, so we left it at my mother-in-law's place. Well, she got sick of it, so we brought it down here this weekend. It's currently haphazardly parked partially in our driveway, blocking the sidewalk. We have no realistic parking for it. I have no attachment to the boat, it's nothing great, but it is a hull with a motor that would allow me to access so much more fishing. So, it's either store it or sell it. Anyway, anyone know of a secure dry-storage place around West Seattle where one might park a boat for relatively cheap ($50/mo. or less)? The one place I found is down by Salty's, and it's $100's/month. The boat just isn't worth that, and I couldn't afford it anyhow. Just thought I'd throw this out there and see if there are any ideas. Thanks!