NFR She Is The Shizznizzle!!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by bhudda, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Been busting ass at work ,no time to fish, passed on a quicky to the coast this past weekend , arggggggggg!!!!!........... then I come home tonight to find a gopro2 sitting on the coffee table:) my wife is the shizz!!!

2. Nice score, on both!

3. Now ,if only you could catch a fish. You would have something to shoot.;)

4. OK, so I'm tecnologically challenged: what's a GoPro2?

5. Very nice! Now you can out your favorite secret spots to the world!:eek:
    I thought of getting one and changing my forum name to "Gonzo Hedcam." :) Then I thought I might want to mount it on a "vanity boom" located in the front of my boat so I can "shoot" myself fishing, but then I'd have to use the faux name, "Narcisco Boomcam.":cool:
    I couldn't decide on the name I'd use, so I haven't gotten one yet.

6. Im gonna youtube all your "I paid money for" honey holes bandy:) really im excited to capture our family and friends moments on tape, some fishing too ofcourse . Jim, sexypro will be a new member soon.... look for the lip gloss:)

7. I just want to know when we can expect the Bhudda sextape to hit the webs.

8. nice jeffery i hvent fished in forever been in portlnd @ shipyrd for 8 weeks gonn try to explore orygun hit me up bro

9. This is way more info than I wanted.

10. Ben ,Work is the curse of the drinkin class!!! try fishing the Sandy

11. Alex, I asked the same question several months ago. Those things are way beyond me. I can barely take a decent picture with my simple point and shot camera.

I don't know about you, but I'm not especially concerned about being technologically challenged. And, I refuse to get a phone that is smarter than me.