shout out to FTD

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by McNasty, Mar 8, 2013.

1. McNasty

McNasty Canyon Lurker

Media:
    so, on november 19th i placed an order with fly tyers dungeon for 3 small patches of black bear i needed for a swap. well after it didn't come i had to settle on some woodchuck hair, which still worked. so after the first month i tried calling a few times and couldn't get a hold of anyone. the hair was in stock when i ordered it and was still in stock almost a week after. so after a couple months i tried calling a few more times and still could never get through. so i went out to get the mail today and finally had a package that looked way bigger than i expected. and when i opened i didn't find 3 patches of black bear but a whole friggen black bear mask/head!! FTD has some awesome products but after the wait i was hesitant about ordering from them again. after this i will definitely be placing a few more orders.

note: iv'e never made a post like this, if it goes against the forum rules promoting other sites just delete it and ill learn my lesson.

2. Patrick Gould

Patrick Gould Active Member

Media:
    Looking forward to "borrowing" some for testing purposes.

McNasty likes this.
  3. GAT

GAT Dumbfounded

Evidently, they had to go out and shoot a black bear when you placed your order... sometimes it takes time to track down one of the critters.

yuhina and McNasty like this.
  4. McNasty

McNasty Canyon Lurker

Media:
    lol your telling me, if it were easy i'd have a lifetime supply by now :D

yuhina likes this.