sick poachers

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by triploidjunkie, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Recently some poachers broke into the Chief Joseph fish hatchery and stole forty two wild chinook being used for broodstock. The cameras were down at the hatchery, and all the cameras at the dam caught was a small, white pickup. The interesting thing is, all the fish had been treated with a chemical. Anyone who eats these fish are going to be very, very ill. So somewhere out there right now, there may be some thieves regretting their actions. 532083_416454875130531_408182519_n.jpg

constructeur likes this.
  2. Nice! And as soon as they to the hospital I hope they are waiting for them.

enlightened likes this.
  3. I would be more than willing to bet those fished were not poached to eat, I am betting the jailbreak was staged by some activists that then had their own little Free Willy ceremony down at the river.

4. That's my guess as well.

5. Just need to photo shop that a bit!

[​IMG]

freestoneangler likes this.
  6. Hopefully they don't sell the fish to someone else?

7. Is it wrong to hope that formalin causes one to lose their penis and the perps eat all the fish themselves? Cuz if so I don't want to be right.

Patrick Allen and triploidjunkie like this.
  8. Not too many activists in those parts.

9. If someone ate them, there may be . . .

Kcahill likes this.
  10. Some people just deserve a severe case of bloody diarrhea......

11. It's all good...I'm sure they had a defensible reason for their actions.

12. bennysbuddy and Kcahill like this.
  13. I think we should meet them at the hospital with flowers and make them all triploids before the authorities arrive!

enlightened and triploidjunkie like this.