Simms Waders and Boots for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Dan Soltau, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Dan Soltau

Dan Soltau New Member

I have a pair of size small freestones that are used but havent been used in 3 years, they might have some pin hole leaks but nothing that isnt fixable with some aquaseal. $30
    SOLDI have another pair of freestones in a medium that might have some small leaks but again nothing that isnt fixible. I used these for no more than a year 2 seasons ago. $40
    SOLDThe boots are the old guide boots from 3 year ago, so they are more like freestones than the newer ones. Used 3 times and in good condition. $40
    Pick up in west seattle is preferable but I will ship provided buyer pays

2. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

dan im interested in the waders for my girlfriend. she is about 5'8" inches tall , do you think the smalls would fit? hold on to them if so or maybe the mediums if you think they are better fitting to her height. thanks- pm me if you get a chance, im in seattle myself . jeffrey

3. Fly Fanatic

Fly Fanatic Bull Trout

What size are the boots?

4. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

do you have anything in grown up sizes?:D

5. Dan Reynolds

Dan Reynolds Member

hey budda....giving your girlfriend waders with pinholes might lead to getting cold....for you, on the couch! :clown:

6. Dan Soltau

Dan Soltau New Member

bhudda,
    the mediums would probably do her better, but I agree dan, make sure they are they are leak free before she uses em!;)

I am sorry for not including the size for the boots, they are size 10.

7. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

dont worry i got a big tube of astro.....i mean aquaseal:):):)
    dan can i checkm out ?
    i work on east madison street , you can phone me at 206 860 2723 to set up a meet time if you like. cheers jeffrey