FS Simms Waist Packs

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Christian Brewer, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christian Brewer

Christian Brewer Super Slacker

Media:
    Simms Headwaters Waist Pack (Coal). Its like new. I only used it last fall for a trip to BC to carry my DSLR. I decided that I'd rather get the Sage waist pack. This pack is water resistant and I wanted a water tight pack. My buddy has this pack and his stuff stays dry even in the OP soakings...just don't swim with it!

You can fit a ton stuff in here.
    • The rear main compartement is large enough to fit a DSLR camera and an extra lense or 4 large fly boxes
    • The middle compartment is great for lines, tips, another fly box or 2, leaders, etc and has specific holders for floatant/sink bottles
    • The front compartment is great for your go to fly box or flies and tippets. its folds down for a mini work station
    • The belt has multple slots for tools
    • 2 water bottle holders
    • Sling strap
    $50

Simms Dry Creek Waist Pack (Orange) I got this pack before the other one. Decided I wanted more storage. This is a great pack but again not submersible. Keeps things very dry though.

• It has 2 zingers for tools
    • It has a main compartment that that is large enough to fit a DSLR camera and an extra lense or 4 large fly boxes.
    • Has a zipper pouch on the from for tips, leaders, tippets, or other smaller items.
    • And then smallel zippered pouch for keys or whatever
    • Then a velco area for a fly patch
    $50

_MG_0287.JPG _MG_0292.JPG _MG_0295.JPG _MG_0169.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.