Site free of Mumbles

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Trout Master, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Rick Todd Active Member

Ferndale/Winthrop
    Ratings: +206 / 0
    " Re: Site free of Mumbles

Yes I am guilty. Hopefully friday you will have something for to post! Like me catching and you and Scott watching!"

So if Scott and I are catching and you are not-will you have to change your name from say Trout Master to maybe Trying to Master Trout?:thumb:
  2. Trout Master Active Member

3. Trout Master Active Member

Agree. And omj is just sitting back watching.
  4. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

He'll have it all prewritten and loaded and just have to hit start and the rest of us won't be able to get in for a week. It will be payback tiime so we better get it said now. If he really could do that write for a week it might be funny that he'd only get one post for a week.
  5. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +959 / 4
    LMAO This is too funny. When I first logged in this afternoon I was reading the Allen Fly Fishing thread in the classifides and saw that he had been banned. I thought it was because of something that occured in that thread or something, and didn't realize otherwise until I saw this thread. Hilarious!
  6. MumblesII Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    Ha...you guys wish!!

I have connections wherever I go....even Band Camp!
  7. smc Member

Up River
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    Mumbles? Is that really You?

ROTFLOL OMG TFF :rofl:
  8. herl Member

the other washington
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Someone ask him something only Mumbles would know... ... ...

..Does anyone know if Mumbles knows anything?

:D
  9. Trout Master Active Member

He should be driving or camping, smoking a cigar,eating and then dreaming about catching fish. Then he should be getting up and actually go fishing.
  10. JesseC Active Member

seattle, wa
    Ratings: +669 / 0
    What's is Mumbles' favorite cookie?

I feel insecure about knowing this - but I do. Chalk that up to a four hour road trip.
  11. Backwoods Angler If you tell them, they'll know!

South Sound Combat Zone
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    All of you who support his bannishment should be bannished in return. Just kidding its hysterical :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  12. little rod Member

spokane, wa
    Ratings: +4 / 0
    Ask him a fishing question: like How do you mend? If the answer is correct it's not him.
  13. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +460 / 0
    Ask him what brand of waders his wife has. MumblesII. You kill me, Ed.

I wonder if he'll ask Scoones to roll the post count from the new account into his old one when he gets back.....
  14. Trout Master Active Member

It is him, Plus now somone has the names as MumblesII. No sane person would do that. Would you call yourself Mumbles??????? I'd rather shave my dogs butt and kiss him than call myself that. He knows why I'm ribbing him. The horror,the horror. Col,Kurtz 1978
  15. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +652 / 1
    We.....? Do you have a mouse in you pocket?

No, I won't.
  16. Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +46 / 0
    ROLFLMAO!! This has got to be the best thread of the year!! (no offense Ed). It's always hard to quit an addiction isn't it? I hope he catches fish for once so we don't have to listen to him whine about being skunked.
  17. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +652 / 1
    People who comment on things they know and don't know pretty much blur the lines of what they actually know. HE commments on everything......... meaning, i don't think HE know shit!!!!!!
  18. Trout Master Active Member

Mumbles knows I'm just playing with him. I hope he does well and has fun. Kick some ass Ed!
  19. Jim Riggins Member

Battle Ground, Wa.
    Ratings: +14 / 0
    Maybe he went fishing with his buddy Jeb. I would like to see him demonstrate his roll cast or his left hook cast. Have fun Ed!
  20. Trout Master Active Member