Site free of Mumbles

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Trout Master, Sep 29, 2010.

1. RU shiting me..this is a "it's me, Ed..I'm goin fishin in ID, no wait MT, no wait ID"..a poser. I don't think they'll give him a license in either state. Ed, same spot that our mutual friend from Bavaria, with the hangin tree bar, took a couple of shady WFF friends a few trips ago? If so..I so want in on the next..that is if I'm worthy.

2. Miss Mumbles? Isn't she an elderly detective?

Ive

3. Poor Ed, We better stop pickiing on him or he'll get mad and come back early and blame his no fish on us. He won't be able to take it and will go buy some more Orvis stuff. I wonder if Mumbles II wears his wifes waders?

4. Ed's not really gone, is he insane. Isn't this week of the big Orvis Casting Event? Ed of all people wouldn't miss this. By the looks of his gear he has got to be a major stock holder. His wife finally took his computer and gave him a time out!

5. What harsh punishment. What did Ed do now.

I was banned for one day and I just about went nuts. You have to be nice or not step on any toes here. I try to stay nice but some times you just can't help your self.

6. Banned, withdrawal, suicide. All part of a chain reaction but where does fishing fit in?

OMJ - On the plus side your stock just went up. Post like hell baby!

7. "Mumbles II"? Must be his evil twin. I suspect that, because my own evil twin refers to himself as "Jimbo II."

One thing I can say, is that this thread is probably going to make up for any lack of Mumbles' postings.

8. That was kind of what I had in mind when I started the thread, first see if anyone missed his posting, gave him shit, and see how many pages it went. All of which is nothing compared to how much space he must take up on the server!

9. LOL! Well, rest assured that Ed doesn't have any cell signal where he fishing so I'm pretty sure we won't hear from him until Sunday night - if Chris un-parks him by then. (good one Chris!) I guess we're all going to have to work harder to pick up the slack and keep the attitude of the board cheery! If we each make 10 extra posts, we should be able to keep up the stats for Chris. :)

And, I think he'll have to work pretty hard to get snunked where he is going so be prepared for a non-snunking report! :beer2:

10. I think everyone is going with Ed just because of the luck factor he brings to everyone fishing around him... heck... I might go up there on Sunday just because he will be in the same county :D

11. Jim-since you are also going out of town for a fishing trip tomorrow, combined with Mumbles absence, this site will be dead! Rick

12. ya know i kinda miss that creepy looking avatar....who's was that??? some guys' named........was it mumbles?? Oh i don't know, screw it! Lets go fishing!

13. <iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i29hqp6y/n234/cf110/cm0/cu5/ct0/cs0/ca0/co1/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pca0bfd5/tc66c/fs200/szw576/szh243/tatTime%20left%20until%20Mumbles%20comes%20back/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/iso2010-10-03T20:00:00/bat4" frameborder="0" width="578" height="245"></iframe>

bawling:bawling:bawling:

14. Freestone.That is perfect

15. Great Freestone, now I have coffee in my nose! That's some good stuff.

16. Chris should put that as the banner on the main page ;)

17. I was thinking the same thing MtnWkr! How about it Chris? :rofl:

18. Now it's even more amusing! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. Chris, what an asshole you are. I can see it now. Poor Ed is sitting there in his "Wifi" spot thinking "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I can't access WFF". Man is probably trembling and having seizures. I bet the guys there are probably stringing him up so he can't move and have a ballgag in his mouth to shut him up.