Site free of Mumbles

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Trout Master, Sep 29, 2010.

1. 15,045 and you can't find picutres on this site? Come on, you can do it...where on the site are Trip Reports with Pictures posted?

2. Why do you keep count. I don't give a rats ass. I thought that I was still in the 14,000. Without you here one loses tract of what one is doing.

But the weather is slowly coming around to my way of thinking. 60's and low 70's. Now if I didn't have shit planned the rest of the week I would be out there beating the rivers to a froth.

3. Change your damn plans, go fish. Find a foam line flowing in a seam and put a damn fly in it and recalibrate your soul. It will improve your mood and give me time to get your voice out of my head.

4. Why is it that when you go skinny water fishing you come back with all sorts of wisdom. Do the people that you fish with teach you?? I don't think that you could come up with all this stuff by yourself.

As long as I have been skinny water fishing, I know all the little tricks to catch fish. And as old as I am I was playing around in the water before you was tinkle in your old mans eye. Keep your wisdom to yourself and get back to work.

5. Well, since you asked, I got very good instructional advice from each of the other anglers on the trip. Some of the things I learned were quite simple that many likely already know. Other things were more subtle but really paid off. One day fishing with Jim Henderson increased my flowing water fishing exponentially. Watching Bitterroot and Jeff Bandy focus and fish was very telling of how to be successful. I did not fish with Alex or Dave, but both talked fishing around camp and things they said were also put into successful practice. With Jim I had a double digit day, two fish that were 15-16" and stalked and targeted specific fish, not just casting in "search" mode. I learned an amazing amount of things on casting, fishing approach to pools and so much more. Eventually I'll have something of value to someone else I hope, so I can share what has been shared with me.

I told you to go fishing.

6. Looks like you got some dirt on your chin.

7. Bandy put my face in the mud to let me know that I was getting too big for my britches.

8. Mumblelina, I feel left out since I did start the thread.

9. Sometimes the intentional omission is the message. Stanky wing got no love...where are your photos? I see Micro Brew's beast.

10. Ed was really too busy fishing to play with the iphone!!

11. I have no I phone, have never had an I phone and have never had an Apple technology product. I'm so sheltered.

12. .............or smart.

13. That is a horribly dangerous assumption my friend. Better leave it as sheltered.

14. that's sick...

15. Jim was the photographer! Funny thing is, he hooked a fish so deep in the gullet he had to keep it, and he doesn't eat fish! Still don't know what became of that fish. Rick

16. Scott ,took it home and ate sunday night.

17. Any report from Scott on how it tasted?

18. He said it tasted good,

19. I just reread this. I guess that my typing sucks.

What happened. Half of the quote disappeared.