9 Ron McNeal
10 dryflylarry -done and received
11 zen leecher aka bill w
12 Richard Torres
bonus tyer
13 Mayfly Aviator

due date March 30, 2013

#81 ·
If your near the Big Lost try out Birch Creek along highway 28 out of Idaho Falls. Nice little spring creek with rainbow's, cutts and browns. Not a lot of big fish, but lots of fun fish.

#89 ·
I tied up my first emerger today. Only 11 more to go. I'm doing Hans' stuck shuck midge as it looked like something I could use out here in the Basin. I had to do a couple of adaptions as I didn't have every "ingredient" Hans had.
My Stuck Shuck Midge's aren't turning out the way I want. I have 6 done and think if someone looked close they would see 6 different versions of the same pattern. I'm switching to an RS2 emerger and should get them finished quickly.

#94 ·
I tied my first replacement fly today, a #18 RS2 gray emerger. I can do 12 of these and have them all look alike.

I will mail around the 29th or 30th as I'm working on our fly club annual banquet tonight.

PM (or conversation) me with mailing info, please.
I'm sorry, you will HAVE to skip the banquet Zen! :eek:

#93 ·
Barr Micro Emergers are done. Later than I wanted, but I've been hard down for two days with the f#$king flu. I did them in BWO colors, size 22. An address please and I'll send them on their merry way.

Reactions: McNasty
#98 ·
I wasn't joking. I want nice looking flies from you. When I look at I want to know it's a PMD emerger tied on a large looking #18 hook. Cheezy flies need not apply.

Oh, banquet's over. It was last night. I had most of the raffle prizes in my vehicle so I was wanted.
I thought your Rocky Ford fish like "chezzy" flies. Darn....... :p :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.