skagit vs. the world.

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by Panhandle, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,356 / 9
    The rules say you must drink a full beer for that. Weirding out the pig latin does not exempt you. Drink up.
  2. yuhina Tropical member

Boston-Idaho
    Ratings: +43 / 0
    Ah.... talk about night fishing for stripers. here is a short clip from my old play ground. Alabama river stripers.
    not only big wife, nascar and bbq. I do miss the river stripers... the river really got me into spey casting... big strong current with little back casting room.
  3. golfman65 Guest

Ratings: +5 / 0
    Bruce, I now know who you are...though you not me....I stopped and yakked at you briefly at the m&y clave...was talking to a bud last night....who the hell else would be sporting a rod three times longer then himself...:) Good luck at SOR should be an interesting year.....
  4. fisshman26 Member

Trail, B.C., Canada.
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    Sorry if I dont recall you Golfman but last M&Y clave I was at was when the airflo compact kits were out and man I was so busy my head was spinning! Yes SOR should be interesting and thank you for the well wishes. Next time you see me let me know its you ;-)
  5. yuhina Tropical member

Boston-Idaho
    Ratings: +43 / 0
    Bruce,

Best wishes to the SOR too! the rumor is already out...180' is really something...
    Wish I can go this year... I have been working hard and try to make some connections/excuses to visit the GGACC.
    Mark
  6. fisshman26 Member

Trail, B.C., Canada.
    Mark, thanks for the wishes.......rumours are rumours.........SOR is an amazing gathering. You wont likely see any short heads there, only the best casters in the world :)
  7. Panhandle Active Member

Selkirk Mountains, Idaho Panhandle
    Ratings: +23 / 0
    Oh snap!!! Lol!!
  8. Philster New Member

Ratings: +3 / 0
    lines only fly until they unroll.
  9. fisshman26 Member

Trail, B.C., Canada.
    Well said Philster......very true.