Skunked on Pass Lake, I do suck!

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Matt Smith, Apr 11, 2009.

1. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

Media:
    haha we werent too hollywood for you guys, we just "thought" we had a go-to spot. Turns out we were off a litte bit and never got that rythym. We werent sure how cool it was to push that big ass barge right into your crowd. Sorry we didnt kick it more. I think Im clear to fish this coming saturday morning too. Maybe we can head out sean? Did you guys hook any big ones? I got 1 or 2 over 16 inches but for the most part those fish were gay.

2. Sean Beauchamp

Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

Media:
    i think morrison 205 hit the fish of the day. 20 inches of bowface. the fishing started off really hot but cooled down as the day went on. green was on fire. i never really adjusted the depth. 2 feet off bottom in 20 or so feet of water.

ill be out all next weekend. lets do work. you pick me up. pay the gas and buy the beer. and ill consider it even. thats a very reasonable offer.

3. Matt Smith

Matt Smith On the river Noyb

Media:
    Sean, I tied up a bunch of greenies, and every other color today, practiced my loop knot and am all ready for next time. I may suck, but I learn from my mistakes. Thanks for the fishin. :thumb:

4. Mike Wilson

Mike Wilson Yakbowbw

Media:
    They should be a good imitation for some BWO, or PMD's, or PED's... good luck man, good to hear from you.

5. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

Media:
    Man, It has been a really long time since I had fished a lake. (sometime in august was my last trip) and Im glad im back into it. This was the first time I have managed more than 1-2 fish on chironomids too. I am really looking forward to getting back out there sean. Maybe we could take a dryside trip next weekend? I dunno.

6. Tyler Sadowski

Tyler Sadowski Active Member

Media:
    I had a great time guys. I did end up getting one nice 16 inch brown on a streamer finally after busting the bank for hours. It was nice to meet some of you guys finally and put a face to the name. Let me know when you guys are doing this again. I will remember to bring food next time too cause after I chugged about 6 beers I had quite the buzz going off of my empty stomach. Oh btw Sean did you get the net you let me borrow I set it next to your buddys rig? Thanks for letting me use it. It saved my ass on that brown. Good times. :beer1:

7. Sean Beauchamp

Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

Media:
    yeah it made it back into the rig safe and sound. glad you nailed a brown too! lets do it again soon :beer2:

thanks to everyone who made it out.