Slow Snow Season = Forced sale.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Dustin Bise, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Hey so the ski season is slow to kick in and therefore im slow to start working again so I am forced to sell one of my two rods.

St croix Pro Graphite 5/6 8'6 2pc. Good Condition $50 OBO

Sage Graphite #6 line 7'6 (older rod but very lovely to fish with, prefer to sell the st croix) 90 obo.

William Joesph. This is the kind that is half ur chest and folds out into a little table in front of u when u open the front. It is really nice to fish in but alas times are hard so my loss is your gain. 20 bucks. I will just go back to usin my old fly vest i suppose.

You can email me at esibnitsud@gmail.com or Pm me. Prefer Pickup in Spokane. Will consider shipping to the west side. Both rods come with custom PVC cases.

2. e-mail sent

3. pending sale on the reel. I really could stand to sell a rod to guys, i can make due with a one rod life, for now...

4. updated with picture of the chest pad. havin a hard time uploading cause my internet connection is shotty. Also added some books for 5 bucks each. Local pickup only on the books.

Attached Files:

5. Dustin.

Any chance you can post a bigger picture. It will not blow up any larger when you click on it, making it very tough to see any detail on the chest pack or book titles.

Thanks

6. Paul, try right clicking on his small photo and then select "open in new window" you can see the details much better that way. Ed

7. Nope...tried that, I get an image that is 100 x 64, the size of a postage stamp.......bawling:bawling:

8. Sorry Paul, I can't make it larger and then post it, it gets all pixelated. I can view it larger on my laptop when I right click it. Let me try again, hell I wish I knew what I was doing. Maybe I should get a photo poster fee if successful. Click it NOW...ha, I am the master of this machine.

Attached Files:

• DB.jpg
      DB.jpg
      File size:
      96.5 KB
      Views:
  9. [​IMG]

Some interesting looking reading.. If your a local fella..

10. Where's the problem with the photo?

11. Daryle, the first photo posted was not thumbnailed and would not enlarge. It seems to work now, plus a couple others have been added.

12. Thanks Ed , seems to be working fine now.

Cheers

13. Ok well this is also for sale. I've never sold any of my artwork, in fact this is only the second canvas ive ever done. 1/1. Taking best offer, even lowballs.

[​IMG]

hard to get a good photo of it cause its kinda reflective.

14. Dustin, great peace of art. How big is it?
    Jeff

15. Prices dropped. Art work is mixed media on canvas, orgianal, and 1/1 (no prints) for 25 bucks. The moutnain is still waiting on snow so im still waiting on paychecks!

16. also I have photographs (not framed) for sale. These would all be custom made to your order so it might take a day or two longer. Prints are Starting at 10 dollars for an 8x10 and go up from there. Just let me know if anything catches your eye. Could amke some nice holiay gifts i guess.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Great photos. Sell 'em on your website.

18. thanks man i dont normally sell any of my photos (and never have before). this is kinda a one time thing. also, I do not have a website. :)

19. Still got the rods for sale? Any chance a reel is for sale too?