SMOKERCRAFT ALASKAN FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by YAKIMA, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAKIMA

YAKIMA AKA: Gregory Mine

1989 15' Smokercraft Alaskan high transom. Split middle seat with attached cushioned swivel seats. Factory installed steering console. Yamaha 30 hp 2 stroke long shaft with electric start, with doel fins. Factory tank and 3 plastic storage gas cannisters. Humminbird Platnum 6000 finder with speed and temp and wide ange transducer. Factory textured floorboards with bilge pump underneath at transom. Bilge is fused with switch on console and drains out transom. Also included are 2 15 pound mushroom anchors with 50' rope. 1 danforth with 6' coated chain. Both ropes are fid/looped at end for easy removal or switching anchor. Storage underneath front ledge in bow, along with dry lockable storage inside split seat boxes. All remaining oil, grease gun for zerks on motor, grease gun for buddy bearings on trailer included. 2 boat bumpers, flushing adapter for motor, locking motor guard and lock for hitch. Anchor box with lid, travel cover, and transom motor support when traveling.

Galvanized Shorelander bunk trailer with spare tire, buddy bearings, hitch jack with wheel, spare hub bearings and extra buddy bearing in case one is lost on the road.

I purchased this boat new, and it has NEVER SEEN SALT WATER. The motor had been winterized yearly and serviced every two or three years. I would say a fair guess would be there is only 200 hours on it. The boat itself is in immaculate condition. There are no dents, scrapes, scratches to speak of. The interior of the boat is flawless, only a few tiny travel rubs on the spatter paint from traveling with the vacation things in the boat while under the travel cover. Yearly, as of two years ago, all raw aluminum was polished with mothers aluminum polish to shine like chrome. It has only been used once in the last two years. I purchased this boat to fish B.C. interior lakes and I pretty much have lost the desire. I'm now looking to move on to a drift boat as my water priorities have changed.

Everything on the boat is either factory installed or quality aftermarket. This boat is my baby and has been taken care of with pride and dedication. It has handled some of the roughest storms B.C. could throw at it, and if you have ever seen the storms at Lake Sheridan you will know what I'm talking about.

The only thing I had done wrong is when I took the digital pictures of it I made them too big so I cant attach them to this. If you are interested in seeing it, I would be more than happy to send you some. I have a soft offer of $4,750.00 right now. The boat is in South Seattle (Burien). I could go on listing things on the boat, but I'm getting sad just typing all this. I know I have missed a few things.

Please feel free to email me for some pictures, or if you have any questions you would like answered. I will get back to you right away. My email is milemarker18@comcast.net

Thanks,
    Greg

2. YAKIMA

Okay, I'm not by any means a digital wizard, but finaly figured out how to do this. I have no idea of how they will come out, but I'm willing to give it a shot... I have shots of every angle and just happen to chose these. I you would like to see more, just let me know.

Greg

3. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    Short shaft or long shaft motor? The pictures make it look like a short shaft . . .

4. YAKIMA

LONG SHAFT. THE BOAT IS A HIGH TRANSOM AS WELL. MAYBE I DIDN'T SAY THAT IN THE ORIONAL... I'LL TRY AND GET MORE PICTIRES WITH BETTER ANGLES ON IT TONIGHT... THANKS FOR ASKING.. GREG

5. Rob Blomquist

Rob Blomquist Formerly Tight Loops

Media:
    What size motor?

6. YAKIMA

3O hp Yamaha, 2 stroke. 100/1 oil ratio. Here are a few more pictures now that I'm getting the hang of it... But i'm still a long ways from doing it right. I think I have duplicate... Sorry

7. YAKIMA

Soft offer of 4,750.00 fell through. Figures, I never should have waited this long... $4500.00 was my origional asking price, and we'll leave it there...

Any questions, please ask...

Greg

8. YAKIMA

The boat is sold... It's drift boat time !!!!! Thanks to all that looked at my ad. Hyde, here I come... See you on the Yakima

Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.