So I was out putting on a spey clinic for

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by MacRowdy, Oct 14, 2004.

1. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Media:
    Home Page:
    Backyard and Topwater Timmy last night and the most jacked up thing happened!!!!

This jet boat dude went waaay the hell out of the chanel just to FLY through my beautiful spey water. I mean RIGHT in freakin front of us!!!!!!!! Like a water skier trying to spray the people on the dock! It was so gay.

After my astonishment wore off and the fellas were like: "yeah that shiz happens all the time, those guys are jerks!" And then I thought of the funniest thing: "Speyrod kinda rhymes with Gaywad! hahahah

You guys should see my sweet roll cast I can get it out there like 20 ft sometimes!!!!!!!!!!! :) hahahahaha Perhaps I should use a spey line next time. hahahaha

So anyway, aren't there some kind of speed rules on the river? You know, something that says: "If MacRowdy is on the river and he thinks your jetboat is going too fast and or too close he has the legal right to put a cap in your ass!"

Next time I'll be ready and have to let loose with me "go go gadget pimp slap"!!!!!!!!!!

MAC the: I'll start stretching my arms out tonight...

2. alpinetrout

alpinetrout Banned or Parked

Media:
    Those are the guys who see us as the enemy, like we're out there to take their hard earned fishing priveleges away with such ridiculous things as catch & release and closed seasons. What they fail to understand is that there are fly fishermen like you and I who aren't the granola-munching, Capitol Hill living, politically correct urban elitists that they think we are. Thowing a pistol-gripped 12 gauge over your back while your flingin' flies tends to get the point across though.

3. o mykiss

o mykiss Active Member

So you saying us granola-munching, Capitol Hill living, politically correct urban elitists are the only ones amongst the flyfishing community that believe in things like C&R and closed seasons? I thought I had you figured differently, Nailnot.

4. alpinetrout

alpinetrout Banned or Parked

Media:
    Uhhhh..... what?

5. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    LOL. Too funny.

Actually, do have a few questions for you (playing devils advocate here). Have you ever jetted that river, and know that they could've run up the other side and still made the slot up? Sometimes you have to run a certain channel to make it up the next bar. Plus, anyone who's owned a sled or run one, knows that unless you're under full power you don't have much control of the boat. Slower speeds and you're pushing a slug. Plus, you have to commit to a path that best suites the boat you're driving (some just won't respond that well even under power, to point of "sliding" around corners).

But, knowing you Mac from here, he was just trying to get you wet. :beer2: ;)

6. Big K1

Big K1 Large Member

Media:
    Mac,

Quit your crying ya big gay wad baby. bawling:
    20' that is impressive. Were you throwin' a pretty pink
    fly with your pinky out. :rofl:

7. Top Water Timmy

Top Water Timmy New Member

So I went out to learn from the spey casting legend. I was looking forward to filling my cooler with a fresh cold silver or 12. Not only can't Mac Roudy cast a spey rod but he doesn't know what a silver looks like. The fish were all scared away by the spey legends skunk beer and him blasting into the water chest deep tripping KGB.

Top Water Timmy

8. wet line

wet line New Member

Hey,Mr. Rowdy, there is a reason to own an AK 47 LOL

Dave, somewhat seriously

9. cuponoodle breakfast

cuponoodle breakfast Active Member

Must have been fishing the Sky.

10. topflight121

topflight121 Josh Pearson

Mac, you're killing me.

11. Matt Burke

Matt Burke Active Member

Media:
    You're killing me Mac. I'll show you how to use your gay wad. Any time, any where, I got your clinic hangin'. I'll even bring some gay wads for you to use. Speaking of shotguns on the water, if I use a scabbard across my back so I can nail grouse while I'm fishing, that's not a concealed weapon is it?

12. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

Media:
    What is wrong with you????

Hahaha. so funny, so sad. Mac, did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid? Were you a big gas huffer or what? seriously, your my bro, but dang, sometimes I think your retarded. I still love you! YT :rolleyes:

13. Matt Burke

Matt Burke Active Member

Media:
    Now that is Gay, WHITNEY!

14. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Media:
    I thought that this was about some gaywad casting a spey rod who doesn't have any idea what the hell he is doing. And now your telling Yt that he's gay. Bad Matt. :rofl:

Jim

15. Matt Burke

Matt Burke Active Member

Media:
    REAL men wouldn't say I love you to someone in flannel shirt.

16. MacRowdy

Media:
    Home Page:
    Exactly.

Well all I know is that I was casting this new spey rod and my roll cast was saweeet!!!! I could throw it 20 ft consistently!!!! WOOOAAAH!!!!

Matt, let's get our gay wads out and go practice all the fancy casts!!! I'm working on some new ones too!

Whitney, did I eat paint chips? Yes, lead paint ones. And I snorted Asbestos, and I huffed more gas than anyone I have ever met that lived to tell about it. Remember in High school when I rode that badass motorbike?

As for the AK, hell yeah! I mean wtf!? These dudes just freakin looked right at us and rooster tailed it right through our drift.

So would it be illegal to maybe fire off a few rounds into the ground just to get their attention while they are still far enough away to make a wise decision regarding the way they go about passing a few fly fishing pimps along the river?

Why the hell am I asking you guys. Hell yeah.

Let me reprimand myself before Little Stone tells me that would be considering "brandishing" a firearm. Rowdy consider yourself officially reprimanded!!!!!

Brandon, I agree. nailnot who are you again? I mean I thought there was only one true NailKnot and he is a Matador...

I say nothing about polotics on this site. All I say is that I have a Gay Spey Rod Wad and I'm taking over the world!!!!!!!!!!!

MAC

17. Matt Burke

Matt Burke Active Member

Media:
    PM me Mac. I'll be out several times starting Sunday and through the week. Let me know and I can bring a few extra rods and line in case you want to try them. I can at least get you to break the 25 foot mark.

18. Big K1

Big K1 Large Member

Media:
    Hey Matt,

"I can at least get you to break the 25 foot mark."

Please don't say break around me for a few more weeks. :rofl:

Mac, I will also help you BREAK in that gay wad rod.
    We can shoot for 26'.

19. MacRowdy

Media:
    Home Page:
    Sweet! That sounds like the gayest offer I've had in a while!!!

20. Big K1

Big K1 Large Member

Media:
    Ultra gay!