SOLD...Bucks Bags South Fork pontoon for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pwoens, Jan 21, 2005.

1. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

I have a bucks bags 8' southfork pontoon boat for sale. It used been it has been very well cared for. I had it professionaly widened by roughly 4-5 inches. I also had a custom built anchor system/motor mount built for it as well. It has the upgraded 7 foot break down oars. It will not include a anchor cause I lost it last year but it has the anchor setup, stripping apron, bags, ect... Im asking 400.00 obo...I paid either 300 or 325 for it a few years back then added about 250-300 in the upgrades. I could ship it but shipping would run roughly 50 bucks.

2. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Bucks Bags South Fork pontoon for sale

Alright, how about 400 including shipping. :confused:

3. msteudel

msteudel Mark Steudel

Does the kid come with it? :D

4. johnb

johnb Guest

Still for sale? I am curious, what made you decide to widen the frame? Is this why you upgraded to 7' oars? Part of the reason I ask is that I just bought a brand new Southfork this weekend. I am in the market for another but I would like to know just how your modifications may affect the performance overall. Also, do you know if the Buck's Bags warranty is transferable? Thanks.

5. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

the biggest reason for widening it was stability. I definately feel the improvement on moving water. The oar upgrade was basically a freebie I couldnt pass up. As for the warranty, I bougt it used, had a toon leak once, sent it to Bucks, and they never asked any questions about purchase, owner, anything. They just simply fixed it and sent it back to me. Excellent company to work with.

a note on the mod: it was only modded on the seat part of the frame so the toon frame was never modified, just the seat frame....and it still comes apart like factory for storage or transportation in a car. The mod's were done professionaly and the fabricator said that the mods would hold up long beyond the factory welds. I trust the guy as he has done countless jobs for me and does top notch work.

And yes it is still for sale. If your interested, shoot me an email or pm or post here.

6. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Looks like a check is in the mail....so the boat is sold. Thanks John. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.