FS Some Bamboo and Graphite for Christmas

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by seabass14, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabass14

seabass14 Member

I’ve decided to clear out a few of the rods that I have not fished and have held for too long. First up is a brand new Stephen Kiley 805D taper which like all of his rods has flawless varnish over beautiful blond cane and dark red wraps tipped black. This rod is an 8 foot 5 weight 2/2. Not sure the wood used on the reel seat but it is also very nice. Rod Comes with case and sock. Stephen’s rods are selling new for $1,000.00.
    Price is DEAL PENDING shipped in the USA. First “I’ll take it” to dnoble003@yahoo.com gets the rod.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up is an Orvis 8’ 6 wt. Presentation rod which looks to be in new condition. The rod is spotless and comes with the previous owners name inscribed on the wood spacer. This is one of the great Orvis rods which has the thumb grove cut out of the grip. The rod also comes with a really nice leather case. The previous owners initials are stamped into the leather on the strap. The leather case alone is worth $200.00.
    Price is $375.00 shipped in the USA. First “I’ll take it” to dnoble003@yahoo.com gets the rod.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up is a Hardy 8’6” 6wt. Neo-Cane 2/1 rod. Comes with the original Hardy rod sock and a really nice dark leather case which cost me over $200.00. This rod has very nice varnish everything looks straight. The tiptop has a clear agatine in it. Made in England.
    Price is $495.00 shipped in the USA. First “I’ll take it” to dnoble003@yahoo.com gets the rod.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up is a LL Beans Double L 805 3/2 rod. This rod is 8’ 5wt. and is in brand new unfished condition. This rod is built by famed maker Gary Lacey. Rod is nicely flamed with brown wraps tipped in yellow. The rod comes with the sock and tube and is prestine.
    Price is $900.00 shipped in the USA. First “I’ll take it” to dnoble003@yahoo.com gets the rod.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Finally I have a Swift River Heritage 8’ 5wt. 3/2 rod which is built on an Edwards blank and finished by Rick Taupier. This rod is a great casting rod and fun to fish. About 2 years ago the ferrule on the butt section came loose and I ended up snapping the rod just below the ferrule. I sent the rod back to Rick and he happened to have another Edwards butt section that he built and fit the existing hardware to make the rod whole again. This is a great rod and someone just getting into Bamboo and looking to get some good bang for their buck.
    Price is $350.00 shipped in the USA. First “I’ll take it” to dnoble003@yahoo.com gets the rod.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.