Some fly fishing flies

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by elburgonflytyers, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dunno he seems pretty legit. Would you join a fly swap he hosted?

2. Maybe it's the nice side of me, but I think we should give him an honest try at our site under the conditions he either a) becomes a sponsor if he wants to sell his product commercially (it's apparent he is not a hobbyist tying and swapping like most of us) and b) that his only posts aren't in the classifieds and he is actively participating in the forum/threads.

If he doesn't comply (like honestly, how hard is it to actively participate in a fly fishing forum if you fly fish...*facepalm) and it is obvious he is just trying to make money from us, then yeah, I would suggest taking away the keys and banning/parking him.

3. Jordan, I wouldn't have him on as a sponsor even if he asked. The offer stands to un-delete him but only if the intent is to mess with him a bit if only to get a chuckle out of it.

4. He sells ginger capes for and I quote " $0.50 " heck of a deal.

5. if he's serious, and not already runnin skeerd, he'll send some samples. sometimes they do. i think every flyshop everywhere gets several of these emails weely. none of the big fly wholesalers get their bugs wrapped in africa. young asian fingers make a decent wage and have good working conditions tying for most of them.

6. Heck, I might try a fly swap with him...........don't think I'd enter my CC# on his wesite though.

7. Pooper swap!

8. This mode of shipping depends on the weight of the package to be sent.
    We offer free shipping for orders of over 4000 $ by courier .
    We have different rates of shipping fee depending on the package weight ,

Shipping rates
    001 gms --------- 500 gms = 40 $
    501 gms --------- 1.0 kgs = 57 $
    1.1 kgs --------- 1.5 kgs = 73 $
    1.6 kgs --------- 2.0 kgs = 89 $
    2.1 kgs --------- 2.5 kgs = 105 $
    2.6 kgs --------- 3.0 kgs = 122 $
    3.1 kgs --------- 3.5 kgs = 138 $
    3.6 kgs --------- 4.0 kgs = 154 $
    4.1 kgs --------- 4.5 kgs = 170 $
    4.6 kgs --------- 5.0 kgs = 186 $

Flat rate shipping
    by normal airmail services .
    This shipping rates are applied to packages that are from 001 grams to 500 grams .
    The shipping mode is through the normal mail. It takes 7 to 21 days for a package to reach the client.
    Please be informed before choosing any of this shipping modes.

We humbly request our clients to be aware of the shipping charges of their products .
    The shipping charges are not included in the products prices .

Cooling off period.
    We have a 7 days cooling off period for clients to alter or cancel their orders. After the 7 days period ,We send the orders to the clients without any alteration or cancellation .

Shipping . The duration of shipping by couriers is between 3 - 5 working days .

9. I bought some flies via the online catelog of a major US company that sells rods, reels, waders, etc. and the tag in the boxes said Made in Kenya. Just saying.

10. Shutting it down then. Rules are this is private party ads only, save for sponsors. Private party ads I define as your own personal gear. I do this to protect the flavor of the classifieds and to provide some incentive for some companies to sponsor so we can keep the lights on. This wasn't to be an exception but rather a chance at some continued humor but that seams to have passed.

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.