some of our scatterguns

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Alex MacDonald, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Rick, when a man says "quail" and I see he's shooting a 20 gauge he is on the right side of hunting. Your guns are great, well used, and, I know, very prized. Thanks for sharing.

2. The question just begs to be asked.... Is it prudent to put your valuable firearms on the Internet for everyone to see? And then in a few months announce on the Internet that you'll be taking a fishing vacation to XXX destination for a week and are seeking advice? Does anyone else see the problem with this or am I alone on this observation?

3. That's a good point, Marty. Discretion's a mite less expensive than a box of shells, and here, we use both.

4. Good thought Marty! Although I keep my guns in a pretty secure safe, and it is not at my main residence. Also, I have replacement homeowners insurance, so it would mean a bunch of new guns! My monitored security is also pretty good. Rick

5. Always wanted an LC Smith in 20 Very nice collection you have

6. i'll post my double and the rest of my guns up later!

7. I heard a rumor that investment-grade shotties have out-performed the market over the last twenty years or so...