FS/WTT Some rods and Reels for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Evan Virnoche, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Evan Virnoche Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    I have come the to conclusion that it is time to clear out some gear that I have been hoarding to justify getting some new stuff.

I would be willing to make a trade for a switch rod 11’6 to 12’9 either 7 or 8 weight

So here is what I have available
    Sage DS2 5wt $200 or if you would like to pair with one of the below reels (with orvis reels $285) or (with Gloomis reels $265)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    This is one of my favorite sticks to this day. It is just time to part with it as I have an SLT 5wt and some RL Winston rods.
  2. Evan Virnoche Guest

Gloomis Adventure 5 reel $70

[IMG]

I have one reel and 2 extra spools. As you can see the top two are perfectly fine. They are line with 5wt floating and 5wt int med sink.

The bottom spool center piece broke. It looks like a very easy fix if you can order the part from gloomis. The full sinking line will need to be replaced on this reel.

Orvis Battenkill Reel with with extra spool $90

Not sure the exact generation it is but it is great little reel.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    As you can see the battenkill logo is somewhat faded on the back. Both spools are lined with wf-5w floating line.
  3. Evan Virnoche Guest

Sage SLT 3WT 8’6 weight with Lamson velocity reel and wf3 line. Rod by itself $375 full outfit $425.

I paid $530 for the rod alone brand new and got the reel as a gift

[IMG]

of all these things im selling this is one of my favorite sticks to cast. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I never use a 3 weight anymore and I am tight on money and in dire need of a switch or spey rod.

[IMG]

[IMG]