Someone to finish a rod?

Discussion in 'Rod Building' started by Jon V, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Jon V

Jon V New Member

Hi, I purchased a sage SLT 590-4 blank about three years ago. The the grip and reel seat were already installed when purchased. I had hopes and dreams of finishing the rod myself but hasn't happened. I have all the components and thread to match the bits that have been completed. I am wondering if you have any suggestions on someone who would be able to finish the rod for me? I am coming to the realization that this may be the only way the rod will ever get to water. Thanks in advance.

Jon

2. flybill

flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Media:
    I would be happy to do it for you Jon. I've built rods for myself and down at XRodz. You can reach through PM and we can discuss what you want. There are plenty of others on the board too that can do it for you. There are some pictures in the gallery of rods that I have built.

Bill

3. Jon V

Jon V New Member

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the reply. I sent you a pm I think? I started a conversation is that the same as pm it confused me a bit. Relatively new to the forum and have not been very active as of yet. Still trying to figure out the in and outs of the forum.
    Thanks,
    Jon

4. flybill

flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Media:
    Just responded and yes it's now called a "conversation".. used to be a PM (private message)...