FS Sonicdry Fly Zip Front Waders

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by rwbailey05, Jun 6, 2014.

1. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Received these as replacement for my older zipper front waders. Unfortunately they do not fit my fat feet!

Redington Description:
    The SonicDry Fly is our premium wader and features 37.5™ technology, an active particle permanently embedded in the fabric to capture and release moisture, drying up to five times faster than similar fabrics, diminishing wet cling and keeping you more comfortable.

http://www.redington.com/fly-fishing-waders/mens/waders/sonicdry-fly/

Size Large Long
    Retail @ $499
    My Price $325 + Shipping

Again these have not been worn and still have the original tag on them. Please PM if you would like pictures emailed to you.

*Payment must be received before product is shipped.

2. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

Redington really improved the look and functionality of these waders. The zipper is completely different than last years model

3. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Bump.... Need to sell soon. Make me an offer

4. what size

nevermind i see the size

5. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Im 6'7 215 lbs with a size 14 foot... the only reason why these didn't fit was the foot size was to small. Wouldn't fit during the winter wool sock months.

6. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

How about the leg length? I'm 6'6" with long legs(38"+ inseam)

7. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

They would work for you. Im in the same boat... They list the inseam as a 36" but im similar to you and a 38" on all my nice pants. They are plenty long for me.

8. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Can't understand why they think someone of our size would fit in a 10/12 boot.

9. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Ya last years models listed the same size but the bootie was plenty big. These would be fine if your a sz 13, but anything above that its a tight fit.

10. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

are your wading boots sz 14 or regular shoes sz 14

11. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Regular are 14, I wade in Simms Guide boots sz 14. My last two pairs of wading boots have seemed to run true to size

12. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Price Reduction $350 plus shipping

13. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Price reduction $325 or best offer

These guys retail for $499. Brand new tags still attached

14. atomic dog

atomic dog Jive Turkey

Wish I wasn't such a fatty, I could use some decent waders. Hope you sell em soon.

15. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

I was just about to buy these but now I'm scared. So large long won't fit size 13?

16. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Sz 13 you would be good. They are just to tight for my feet. Steelhead season I'll bundle up heavy with the feet.

17. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

The guy above said 11.5 barely fit

Danielocean likes this.
  18. rwbailey05

rwbailey05 GO COUGS

I find that hard to believe seeing that I can fit my Sz 14s in the booties. They are just snug. No way his little 11.5s barely fit.

19. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Mine are XL with plenty of room for my size 11's & a neo sock (6'3"/232#/34" inseam); plenty of leg room, also. I suspect that L booties would be a tad snug. Since I bought these, my Simms have been languishing; the booties ARE tight on those. Zip fronts are way easier to get on & off, plus they accommodate an old man's all-too-frequent nature calls quite handily. I've used mine a lot over the last 2 years both wading & float tubing with no issues whatsoever.

idriverrunner likes this.
  20. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

Time to walk into a fly shop and try them on then pull the old "I'll be back for these"

You guys making me look like an asshole

Eric Denny likes this.