South Sound Activity

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Carpmaster2, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Sad to say, but work has kept me out of town and off the water for the last few weeks. Normally I'd want to be out even if getting drenched.

Putting the boat in - I live in the Tacoma area, but considering making a run up north. General thoughts would be appreciated - not looking for locations (got plenty of those), just general run activity in light of the heavy rain that's dumped. Are the fish still holding in the salt or blown through and into the rivers?

Much appreciated and hope everyone enjoys some sun this weekend.

2. Got a nice 7 lb Hen at a popular MA 13 beach on Tuesday, gonna try the same beach this evening after work and will report.

3. Appreciated. I'll be out this evening. Holler if you see a whaler and feel free to jump aboard

4. Thanks, will do!

5. There are still some fish to be had and there should be some silvers remaining for the next couple weeks. Best of luck, you should have some good weather

6. MA 13-Had a couple follows right to my feet and light biters, this one stuck. They are definitely still out there. Right before dark and right before the park's gate was locked.

Attached Files:

Carpmaster2 and rotato like this.