South Sound Fly Fishers Auction/Banquet March 18

Discussion in 'Events' started by Don Freeman, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Don Freeman

Don Freeman Free Man

SSFF is holding their biennial fund raiser and potluck Tuesday of next week 6 pm at the Black lake grange. non members are both invited and encouraged to come. The event is a fundraiser for sea run cutthroat conservation, Munn lake stocking support and the Northwest Youth Fly Fishing and Conservation Academy.

Dinner is potluck, soft drinks provided, bring your own beer or wine.

Rather than offering nothing but fishing gear and white elephants for the auction; trips, getaways and guided fishing are featured offerings. For instance, I always donate a day fishing in the south sound from my boat, everything provided, which is a favorite despite having to spend the day with me.

This is the flyer being sent around.

Ya'll come

March 18, 2014

South Sound Fly Fishers Family Pot-Luck and Auction
    South Sound Fly Fishers welcome all fly fishers to attend our Family Pot-Luck Dinner and Auction on Tuesday, March 18, 2014, at the Black Lake Grange Hall, 6011 Black Lake Boulevard, next to the fire station in Olympia Washington. The dinner will be at 6:00 and the auction will start at 6:45. The funds raised at this event will go to the club’s conservation projects including support of:
    Munn Lake Stewardship Project
    Sea Run Cutthroat Conservation Project