Spey Fair

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by windtickler, Oct 23, 2005.

1. windtickler

windtickler Member

As always, thanks to Aaron and company for working so hard to provide so much knowledge and opportunity to the community for free! I would say if you don't spey fish you are missing out just becuase you probably haven't gotten to know Aaron, Mike, Brian, and the rest of the crew who truly add so much to the sport. Long Lines!

(BTW, River Run is not spey exclusively. For example we were playing with the Karron 120' trout line they carry and people were shooting it to the backing, plus 20' of running line. Amazing.)

2. Chris DeLeone

Chris DeLeone Active Member

Media:
    I had a great time up there, thanks to everyone involved.

Chris DeLeone

3. Jim Jones

Jim Jones flytosser

Media:
    I agree. As someone that isn't into the spey thing yet it gave me a chance to try my hand at the double hander. Truly a humbling experience. Thanks to Aaron and gang for the great time.

Jim

4. Davy

Davy Active Member

Media:
    yup, 2nd and third all thats been said- thanks Aaron and Mike and all the rest!

5. Les Johnson

Les Johnson Les Johnson

I visited the Spey Fair with my visiting brother-in-law, Tom. It was my first time at one of the events and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It might be a good idea to have some flyers sent out that could be posted at strategic places in order to get more newbies out for the next event. It was ver interesting and the demonstrators were both talented and answered all questions. Great event that deserves more attendees.
    Good Fishing,
    Les Johnson

6. Les Johnson

Les Johnson Les Johnson

I visited the Spey Fair with my visiting brother-in-law, Tom. It was my first time at one of the events and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It might be a good idea to have some flyers sent out that could be posted at strategic places in order to get more newbies out for the next event. It was very interesting and the demonstrators were both talented and answered all questions. Great event that deserves more attendees.
    Good Fishing,
    Les Johnson

7. FT

FT Active Member

Aaron,

Thanks for putting this event on.

And to Aaron, Brian, Mike, Dana, Tyler, Leroy, Meiz, Duggan and the rest of my spey casting friends and acquaintences I get to see at such events, thanks for your friendship and company. It is always great to see you all, talk equipment, try out some new stuff, and just plain visit with you.