Spey Tying Class

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by speyman, Dec 4, 2002.

1. speyman Member

Carnation, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    I will be hosting a Spey and Dee tying class at my home in Bellevue on Tuesday December 17. The class will run from 6:30 til 9:00pm and we will cover hooks, material, techniques, and tie 2-3 speys. Each person must bring their own vise and scissor. Cost for the class is $75 per person which includes all the materials we will use for the evening. $20 of the each tariff will be donated to Washington Trout.

As of this post I have room for 3 more students.

If more are interested I will have another class.

Call (425) 922-5413 or email babar@speyman.com to sign up.

Speyman
  2. Rob Blomquist Formerly Tight Loops

Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Wait a minute! Am I the only one that thinks this is the best deal I have heard of in years? Heck, a night with a master on advanced topics in fly tying is definately worth it to me.

Where are the rest of you guys? Or am I the only decent intermediate tyer that is frustrated with tying spey flies?

Rob
    ---------
    Genetic pollution damages wild
    stocks, bonk those Hatchery Zombies!
  3. J Badgerman New Member

Ratings: +0 / 0
    I am definatly interested. However With the holidays so close at hand I'm not sure if I could afford the class until after the holidays. If you are willing to do more classes maybe sometime in January I would be estatic.

Thanks
    Jeremy Badger
  4. speyman Member

Carnation, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    Please email me at babar@speyman.com. I will add you to my mailing list and keep you informed of upcoming classes. The one last night was excellent and enjoyed and helpful to all!

Speyman