Spokanistan in Jan

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Stewart, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I just saw that John Newbury is tying tonight at the Steelhead Bar and Grill tonight. They don't say the time, and I am most unlikely to be able to make it so I didn't ask...

https://www.facebook.com/SteelheadBar?ref=stream&__req=e

Also, Spokane Falls TU January chapter meeting is 7PM at the Maxwell House on 1/8. We had to move the meeting for January due to No-Li not having space for us this time. Nothing against No-Li, I think they have some big thing going that night. We have Bill Baker, WDFW Fisheries Biologist, from Colville coming to talk about redband restoration work in the Upper Columbia and tribs. If winter weather interferes with Bill's travels, we'll just have chapter announcements and a pool tourney. Opportunities on 1/15 to deliver trout eggs to schools for Trout in the Classroom if you want. Also we're getting ready to roll up our sleeves for some work on Garden Springs Creek (ripping out non-native trees and/or planting natives in their place). If you'd like to get involved, we can help :)

All the rest of our meetings will be back on the first Tuesday of the month at No-Li.