Spring Streamer Swap CLOSED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by southpaw22, Mar 22, 2005.

1. thanks mike, i will keep that in mind.
    again, keep up the good work, questions or concerns let me know.
    sp22

2. Yeah, I am in. I just haven't been able to get here for a few days. :thumb:

3. sounds great diehard, i will PM ya, any questions or concerns let me know.
    sp22

4. OK, Mine are done, I just need to find something to ship them in. Three swaps in the last two weeks, I'm out of containers. :hmmm:

5. great job man, looking forward to seeing them. plano boxes are about 1.95 or some altoids cans or even copenhagen cans will do the trick. if you didn't the memo i emailed ya let mw know.
    sp22

6. OK, just mailed them. And there's an extra with gold ribbing for the swap-meister.

wb

7. mine are done and will be in the mail tomorrow!

8. thanks fellas for the extras, they will gladly be put to work. looking forward to seeing, and using them.
    sp22

9. Well folks I just finished my little 'bow streamers. I'll get them mailed out tomorrow. There are a few extras in the mix for the swapmeister himself. So enjoy.

Remeber folks, tomorrow starts a NEW FISHING SEASON so get them licenses updated in your wallets and get them damn catch cards turned in.

see ya on the water!!!!

10. nice work scotty, looking forward to the streamers.
    peace,
    sp22

11. Mine Are In The Mail As Well, But Ran Short Of Materials For This Fly, Ooops, So No Extras From Me. I'm Slippin. I ran short of the original gray zonker strip so a couple of them have a little darker strip, my apologies.

12. Finished mine--the will be in the mail tomorrow.

13. The flies are in the mail.

14. okay fellas its getting to crunch time. i have streamers from....
    1. me
    2. REE
    3. Islander
    4. mike doughty
    5. wbodger

others..... lets get 'em going.

sp22

15. I am almost done, so they should be in the mail shortly! Can't wait to see what everyone tied.

16. mine were put in the mail on Monday you should be seeing them today...

17. keep 'em comming boys! they will all be here soon and i will send them out asap. peace.

1. me
    2. REE
    3. Islander
    4. mike doughty
    5. wbodger
    6. scooter B.
    7. wayno
    sp22

18. we need streamers from.......
    1.diehard
    2.Andy
    3.narwhal
    4.hikepat

if there is a conflict let me know asap.
    bugs will go out asap.
    peace,
    sp22

19. My simple hackle streamer was sent priority mail this morning. They should get to you by Wed I would think.

20. Hikepat,

Way to go. I like to see guys go the extra distance to make sure their flies are in by deadline. Very cool.

REE