Steelhead Roundtable, Aug. 27

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, Aug 20, 2009.

1. miyawaki

miyawaki Active Member

6:30 PM at Orvis Bellevue

Join a bunch of summer steelheaders to talk, B.S. and commisserate over beer and chips. Don't forget that even though it sucks now, it will get better.

Leland.
    425-452-9138

2. tediousthumper

tediousthumper Hello My name is Thad and Im addicted to flyfishin

Media:
    Well down hear in South Western Wa steelheading has been red hot.And I know what the reports or people might say.. but B.S, I can't speek for all the rivers in SW but I can tell you the Kalama has been a scorcher.Im there at least three times a week.Im not saying Im catching everytime but if im not catchin, Im watching a catch.And it's all sight fishing just heards of steelhead have been movin in.Just this morning in one spot I seen at least 30 fish come past me within an hr.And most aren't recycled fish, just gettin in the river still nice and chrome. A fellow down from me got two back to back then, got into a huge chinook no lie it was an awesome day.Fish everywhere!So come on down!

3. miyawaki

miyawaki Active Member

This is shaping up to be a fun roundtable. At least five guys that have caught steelhead in our local rivers in the last couple weeks will be here. Since I've been pitching a shutout lately, I'll be the one crying in the beer.

Leland.