Steelhead Roundtable

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, Oct 18, 2009.

1. At 6:30PM, Thursday evening, Nov. 5, I'm hosting a "Winter Steelhead Roundtable" at the shop. We'll have either beer, salsa and chips or wine, pate, cheese and bread served with ample amounts of bullshit.

Leland.
    Orvis Bellevue
    425-452-9138

2. Will that be plain and pure bullshit, or adulterated bullshit? It might matter to some, considering the menu.

Sg

3. It will be salsa, chips, beer, and pure, unadulterated, US Grade A bullshit.

Leland.

4. As long as it's not Digital BS - I get enough of that on the fishing BBs. :) :beer1:

5. We may screen some of "Skagit Master" if anyones interested.

Leland.

6. Sorry Leland, I would have liked to attend but couldn't make it. At least I finally learned to look at the "Events" threads i saw I missed several I would have been happy to attend from your previous listings. Spent all that time reading only the ones I thought would be of interest to me. I'm also sure that I need to get to the fly show in Monroe, glad you mentioned it. i'll get up to your shop soon I hope so I can get a few of those go to flies of yours to try in the sound for SRCs. Thanks for keeping us all informed. Bob

7. Hey Leland,
    Thanks again to you, Dove and Derek for the cold beers and sharing of knowledge on targeting steel as winter approaches. You guys are top knotch and I learned a thing or two believe it or not. I will be swinging by the shop soon to get dialed in with a few things before my next excursion. Keep up the spreading of good mojo and I look forward to hearing about more potential roundtables in the future. Thanks again.
    -Steffan