STEELHEAD TATTOO

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by nate, May 3, 2003.

1. nate

nate New Member

HI!
    I'M A NEW MEMBER, BEEN A READER FOR A COUPLE YEARS(WINDOW SHOPPING FOR STEELHEAD INFO)JUST NOT A MEMBER TILL NOW. I'VE GOT 4YR'S INTO BAIT & SPOONING, 2YR'S OF FLYFISHING FOR THESE CHROME BEAST'S FROM HEAVEN. BESIDES MY WIFE & 2 KIDS, STEELHEAD ARE MY TRUE LOVE. I'M LOOKING 30 IN THE NOSE, MY BIRTHDAY IS SUNDAY THE 18TH (GOODBYE 20'IES:bawling ). I'M GONNA DEFACE MY BODY WITH MY FIRST TATTOO. I FOUND ONE THAT I LIKE ON ANOTHER FISHING SITE BUT IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS A COOL CHROMER IMAGE I'D LOVE TO SEE IT. THANKS!! NATE.
    SEE YA IN THE RIVER!!:thumb

2. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

schmokin'reel!!!

Hey Nate, when you get something nailed down , the next thing is where to go? if ya got any ?'s feel free to ask away, i use to tattoo about 10 years ago and have kept good friends with the better artist in town, so i have plenty of referrel available. its easy to find a great pic, gettin it to look the same on skin is really an art, so good luck and contact me if ya need to !schmoktyet@hotmail.com--take care bhudda

3. Surf_Candy

Surf_Candy Member

Check out this site - maybe he can do a steelhead. I was thinking of getting one of these tattoo'd as well. Check the link for the black fly products...

http://www.vaughncochranart.com/

Jim W