Stolen Gear

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by kamishak steve, Jan 25, 2010.

1. kamishak steve Active Member

Seattle, Wa
    Ratings: +62 / 0
    A bunch of gear was stolen out of my car the other night, prepacked before a fishing trip. If any of you come across a 10' TFO pro series 8wt, and the Ross Canyon that was on it (it was in a 4pc Sage rod and reel case) for sale on craigslist or in some local pawn shop, I'd really appreciate it. This has been the nail in the coffin in a string of pretty bad luck for me lately and I'm hoping things will turn around and someone might find it... thanks to everyone on the board keeping an eye out.
  2. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,236 / 9
    What are you fishing with now?
  3. Don Freeman Freeman

Olympia, WA
    Ratings: +177 / 0
    I'll keep an eye peeled for your stuff, I'm screening all those resources presently for the weest Marine Tahiti binoculars that evaporated from my truck last week right now myself. They're blue by the way. The TFO pro is a gray blank, correct?
  4. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,539 / 0
    Sorry about what happened. Sounds like someone was watching you when you put your stuff in your car. Keep your eyes open you might know your thief.

Mumbles asked what you are using now and I think I know why. So, what are you fishing with now?
  5. Bill Dodd Bill's in a time out.

Ratings: +0 / 0
    Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope things turn around for you soon.

Bill.
  6. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Ratings: +283 / 0
    Moving this thread. We have a stolen gear area under the classifieds, used so these threads are easily found to reference against as iffy sales come up.