Streamer and Steelhead Swap info/address

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by pwoens, Sep 8, 2003.

1. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

A few things for everyone involved.

When you send your flies in, please include a piece of paper with which swap your fly is for, as some streamers could pass for steelhead flies, and vice versa. Please also include what your name on the board is so when the pics get posted, credit can be given where credit is due.

I have recieved two care packages out of 24 so you best be tyin your asses off this week because this weekend is the deadline. One of the two pkgs was received last weekend and im not sure who it is from.....real name versus board name and which swap it was for.....If your initials are LB, let me know which swap these flies were intended for....and forgive my ignorance ;)

adress is once again

Patrick Oens
    16113 E. Rich Ave.
    Spokane, WA. 99216

GET TYIN!!!!

~Patrick ><>

2. Surf_Candy

Surf_Candy Member

Streamers are on the way today from Surf Candy.

Thanks O Swap Meister! You are going to have fun keeping trakc of both swaps!

Jim

3. Scott Behn

Scott Behn Active Member

I'm getting ready to send mine out today or tomorrow for the steelie swap.

Harleydeen

4. Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice Senior Member

Got two left that I am going to do tonite. I should have them by tomorrow or wednesday at the latest !:thumb

5. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

just bumping it back to the top for those evening readers

~Patrick ><>

6. baseballandfishing

baseballandfishing New Member

Well, I have my 12 streamers ready to send, but my mom hid them from me because I didn't clean my stuff of the kitchen counter. Have to do a little snooping so I can find them, then they'll be in the mail.

Joe

7. gotchasr

gotchasr Member

Mine went out this morning. Thanks again Patrick!

8. Jay Allyn

Jay Allyn The Poor-Student Fly Fisher

Oh Crap! I still have 15 to go from both swaps! At least buggers are easy to tie. I'm off to the Fly Cave!

9. East Fork

East Fork Active Member

The streamers are in the mail. The steelhead flies will probably go out on the 15th especially if these rains bring fresh fish into the rivers.

Thanks for putting this together. Its been fun and a little unnerving. I haven't worried about what anybody but the fish thought about my flies for along time.

10. flybill

flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Mine will go out on the 15th at the latest, since the 14th is a Sunday. I'm tying up a comet, so hopefully no one else will be doing the same pattern.

Thanks for organizing!
    Flybill :thumb

11. Mike Colagrossi

Mike Colagrossi Whammo!

13 Silver Hiltons will be on the way later this week to Spppocompton!!! I have not heard anyone call it that since my WSU days....!!!!

Mike:thumb

12. Scott Behn

Scott Behn Active Member

Mine are in the mail as of this morning. 13 purple perils for the steelie swap.

Harleydeen

13. Hal Eckert

Hal Eckert Member

Mine went out on Saturday from Chicago they should be landing in Spokane about now. Look for them.

Black Ghosts - Steelhead fly swap entry - Rusty Claret Squirrel Gls style !

BG

14. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Just bumping it again

just bringing the thread back to the top for those who have not seen it. I have received one more package, so only 20 left.....LOL

~Patrick ><>

15. Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice Senior Member

Okay put my flies in the mail last nite. Ask the mail lady how long it would take, she said two days. there in a white box. when you open it look under the top. I taped an envelope with the recipe, return address and some money. Thanks for all the work your putting to this!:thumb

16. Scott Behn

Scott Behn Active Member

Oh shit!!!! I forgot the recipe...Well when you get mine in the mail over there I'll just post the recipe on here.

Harleydeen

17. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

No sweat....im too worried about the recipes...If I get them, Ill post them, if I dont get them, I wont post them.

Still only have 4 packages.....no lame ass excuses fellas!!! get tyin and have them in the mail by this weekend.

~Patrick ><>

18. Hal Eckert

Hal Eckert Member

Right on due dates are due dates. Don't let them off the hook.

:thumb

BG

19. Jay Allyn

Jay Allyn The Poor-Student Fly Fisher

I got my 13 Krystal Freight Trains done and am now finishing my olive cone head wooly buggers!:thumb

20. baseballandfishing

baseballandfishing New Member

Mine were mailed yesterday :thumb