Streamer Swap?????

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Nate Dutton, May 24, 2007.

1. Marty Got your Flies yesterday they look awesome man!!! I think we are in for a good swap!

2. I apologize if I'm holding the swap up. The flies are tied and ready and have just yet to write up the recipe's and send them off. Tonight I am getting a pontoon and I promise to all that the flies will be in the mail tonight if I can get to the post office in time or tomorrow at the latest!!!!

3. I will mail them out first thing tomorrow morning. I will post on this swap the recipes for each so everyone can view.

How about posting pics of this swap? I just know that the flies will be great and other tiers, can copy the patterns.

Nate, if you can't post pics, I might be able too, once I get my digital camera repaired.

Hope yall like, better yet, hope you catch a monster.

4. In the mail this afternoon!

Jake

5. BTW my streamers are riding in the USPS van right now, screaming to get out of the box. My name is Robert Holt, so when you see that name, Obi's flies are at you door.

6. Awesome guys!!! Just waiting on Mark and then i will send them out!! Can't wait!!

7. Nate,

Hopefully you will be getting them soon. I just read the swapping rules and I shafted you on postal expense :beathead:

I will give you the two bucks that you need for the p&s!! Bear with me, this is my first swap.

WARNING: I never toe tagged my flies, but Nate, I'm not sure how you will moderate this, but if you wouldn't mind toe tagging my two patterns, that would be marv!!!! :thumb:

Bob

8. Hey no prob. Bob don't worry about the postage i think i can cover one guys postage! As for the flies they all look great guys!! Still waiting on two tyers.. I know skeels will have them into my by tomorrow if i got pick them up.....That leaves Mark...he said he was tying so i will PM and see how he is doing..the flies look great can't wait to use them!! I am working on getting pics up as well!

9. How's it coming, Nate?

10. So about this swap!!

My woman is getting impatient, she needs more flies to catch the big fish!!

11. Flies in the mail as of yesterday!! Should be getting them anyday now! Great flies guys i really enjoyed the diversity! Mark opted out so we didn't get any from him sorry about that guys! Thanks for playing I will be posting pics in the swap gallery hopefully on monday! Here is a run down
    Marty: Two spey looking flies...not sure of name. Look great!!!
    Obie: Two Scuplin/ Bunny creatiations in brown..again..Awesome
    Jake- stickel backsoft hackel, White cone head bunny..Sweet!
    Big Skeels- crystal bugger, Sculpin rendition with a yarn head.. awesome tie
    Nate- Two renditions of Zonkers/Spokane Spooks. White and Green.

Hope you guys like the flies looking forward into maybe seeing your guys on the water!

12. Got the flies today - beautiful ties from all. Great swap! I'll be up on the Joe trying them out in a few deep holes tomorrow.

13. great swap, can't wait to get them wet.:beer2:

14. Good swap and I have never fished the traditional patterns. I like the nails on them. I don't know if I should fish with them or keep em around to look pretty.

Jake how did the Joe fish this weekend?

15. Sorry for the late reply, Obi - it fished great. Fish were in the big riffles, in the "blue" spots. Any hope of seeing the pics?