Stripping Baskets

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by scottr, Aug 7, 2013.

1. bennysbuddy

bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

Where do you guys get your stickers at?

2. golfman44

golfman44 Coho Queen

Make a daughter.

Steal said daughters hello kitty stickers.

Profit.

3. Cuttbow82

Cuttbow82 Active Member

My daughter threatened me with a sharp object when I got close to her hello kitty stickers.

dryflylarry likes this.
  4. porterHause

porterHause Just call me Jon

I believe Stonefish is the PNW sales rep for sanrio. If not...then he should be.

5. Dipnet

Dipnet aka Tim Hartman

I'm thinkin' we need a skeleton Hello Kitty sticker to match the Loomis stickers!

Being the resident artist, maybe GAT can come up with one?

6. Elkman

Elkman Ryan

I don't have a problem with water in my basket... but I am also 6' 5" :)

The ikea one works well, but I need to add some cones. I think the homemade tupperware popcicle cones would work awesome.

7. Denny

Denny Active Member

Yep, pressure from Go Fish is what caused me to put my Hello Kitty with an eyepatch decal on my stripping basket. Been there for, oh, maybe 5 years now.

8. Bestbuilder

Bestbuilder Member

Somewhere on this site I saw a DIY stripping basket that didn't have screws/caps, they just glued something to the stool bottom (and it wasn't golf tee's or yellow triangle paint things). I have tried for over an hour to find it. Can anyone help me locate the thread?

9. Pat Lat

Pat Lat Mad Flyentist

its on the second page, how far back did you search LOL

10. dryflylarry

dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

11. John Weston

John Weston Member

I am building 2 new ones. they are rubber maid pans and am putting dowels in the bottom with small screws to hold em. I put a rounded head on em. no holes this time. one is for my fishin buddy.
    Outlaw :cool:

12. Kcahill

Kcahill Active Member

Sadly it wouldnt stick to the basket very well, so I think its actually stuck to Nicks boat or cooler...

13. Bestbuilder

Bestbuilder Member

Sorry Pat but the ones on page two are not what I was asking for; and yes I looked at those maybe 5 time to make sure I didn't over look anything.

I did find a link to what i was looking for- http://troutlegend.com/forum/gear-talk/home-made-stripping-baskets/

I wanted something w/o screws, and this seem to do the job.

14. Pat Lat

Pat Lat Mad Flyentist

Other than the screws/christmas tree fasteners its really the same thing. Glad you found what you were looking for though, that kind of thing can be maddening, like losing scissors at the tying bench.

15. Jason Rolfe

Jason Rolfe Wanderer

They're under the bucktail. Always under the bucktail.