Student Fly Fishing Photographer in need of help

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Mac Holt, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Mac Holt New Member

Ratings: +0 / 0
    Hi my name is mac holt, i am a student photographer and want to shoot some fly fishing in the next few weeks. i could supply all of the images to whomever wanted them. take a look at my website and check out some of my other work as well. Please let me know if i could accompany you on a day to the river!!

Warmest Regards,

Mac holt
  2. DoSer I smell Cheese

Errg... Denver
    Ratings: +4 / 0
    Might be missing it but, I cannot find a URL to your site in your profile, let me know if I am blind. Also, where are you out of, what areas are you willing to travel to, I assume within WA, to shoot.

Thanks,
    Rob
  3. Mac Holt New Member

My Apologies. My website is www.macholt.com. i am willing to go just about anywhere in the state.
  4. Runejl Josh

Bellingham, Washington
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    Cool stuff.Nice Images on the website. Pretty sure that there would be a number of people that wouldnt mind being the the subject.

Where are you located?
  5. Mac Holt New Member

Im located in the greater seattle area
  6. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +460 / 0
    Student??? Jeez, man. That's some great work. Lots of different styles executed really well. If you ever make it down Olympia way and want to kick around, send me a pm. Again, really nice stuff.
    Jason
  7. Evan Virnoche Outerspeyz Fly-style

Mill Creek
    Ratings: +492 / 0
    your more than welcome to follow me and help document my rising fame to internet forum superstar status
    Olive bugger likes this.
  8. plaegreid Saved by the buoyancy of citrus

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +269 / 0
    If you want to take pictures of a guy casting poorly and not catching fish, you're welcome to follow me around.

You could title the series "The Don'ts of Fly Fishing"; "How Many Trees Can One Man Snag"; "Ouch, My Damn Ear"; or even something like "He Thought There Would Be Fish There, lol" or "Herping the Derp: One Man's Attempt to Hook a Fish".

Disclaimer: I only pose nude when drunk, and I only fly-fish nude in the summer. Or when drunk. Just an FYI.
    golfman44 and Biscuet like this.
  9. Irafly Active Member

Everett, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +901 / 1
    I would have happily offered my services but I just sprained my ankle so If you would like some boat shots, I'm your man.
  10. Mountain Man Member

North Bend, WA
    Ratings: +39 / 0
    You've got a great eye, man. Some truly great stuff there.
  11. Olive bugger Active Member

Woodinville, WA
    Ratings: +350 / 0
    Well, you certainly have the talent for the job, Mac. Those are some beautiful and dramatic pictures. FWIW, I am impressed with your work. That picture of the stream would look good on my wall. But then I would be staring at it all day.

Please don't be a stranger to the forum.
  12. John Wallace Active Member

Bellevue,Wa.
    Ratings: +51 / 1
    Did P.M. you about Sat.
  13. Biscuet Member

Colorado
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    Great photos! If you can make it down to Colorado, then i'd happily have you along for the day with myself and couple of fly fishing friends. We'd have a blast! Let me know!
  14. freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Edgewood, WA
    Ratings: +613 / 1
    Great photos...you are definitely skilled in photography. I particularly like the lighthouse picture.
  15. golfman44 Coho Queen

Kirkland
    Ratings: +609 / 0
    You should photograph bass turds like one of your french girls.
  16. golfman44 Coho Queen

Kirkland
    Ratings: +609 / 0
    Wow just checked your site and your photos are really good.
  17. Clay Carney Member

Vancouver, WA
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    If you're ever in Portland let me know.