Stupid question

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Daryle Holmstrom, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Irafly

Irafly Active Member

As I said Caveman I think it is cute that you keep trying. Thank you, I like this thread and you keep it going. In quality trout lakes where legal to do so, I will keep bass and eat them. Yumm Yumm. Don't get me wrong dude I like the discourse and you seem like a guy who DITCORS (Deals in the concepts of reality). Me too, but I still obey the law no matter how asine I might think it is. It's taken me awhile to realize that I may not see the whole picture and when I think something is stupid it might just be possible that smarter people than me have established rules for a reason other than to piss me off. I don't know maybe your not there or your just more jaded or some sort of conspiracy theorist. Hell I'd still fish with you, but you'd have to let me keep your bass.

Ira..

2. Caveman

Caveman Member

Tell ya what, I would fish with you too and I wouldn't kill any bass that I caught and if you wanted them, I would give them to you. We don't live to far apart so I am sure we will meet each other some day.

3. AAaaahhhh, I remember with fondness the days that I was always right. How old are you Caveman?

4. Daryle Holmstrom

Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

Wow, and just a question about pinching barbs

5. ryfly

ryfly Addicted to flyfishing

Pinching barbs? I think you are on the wrong thread.

6. dryflylarry

dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

I have fished Kitsap County for 50 years. There "USED TO BE" excellent trout fishing for native cutthroats in beaver ponds. All gone. Wanna know why???? INTRODUCED BASS RUINED IT!!! So now, one of you great bass fisherman have to take me out and show me how to catch a monster bass and "convert me"..... PM me this summer when the weather warms because the trout fishing around here sucks!

7. ribka

ribka Active Member

I kill em and eat them in the Columbia River system. Not a bad eating fish. Make fish cakes

8. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Ryan, he's in the right thread, the one he started.

9. ryfly

ryfly Addicted to flyfishing

Got it Ed, just got mixed up because the thread has meandered a little.

10. Daryle Holmstrom

Daryle Holmstrom retiredfishak

Its all right guys