Sunday night football game Missoula

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by The Surgeon, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I'm heading to Missoula this Saturday for a week on Rock Creek. I'm a die hard 49ers (probably not the preferred team around here) fan so I don't want to miss the game. I called Rock Creek lodge and they told me they usually have the game on Sunday night but I'm not sure that is a definite enough answer for me, so does anyone have a recommendation for a casual place in Missoula to grab a bite to eat and catch the game?

Casey

2. Tamarack Brewery.

Kent Lufkin likes this.
  3. x2

4. x3 but with the caution that it can be more than a little loud there in case you're set on listening to the play-by-play. As of this morning, the Hawks are still a 3 point favorite so it should be a good game.

K

5. Double post.

K

6. go to the Flame Bar or the Silver Dollar

7. Flipper's, on 3rd St. Last time I saw a Hawks-Niners game there it was about 30 people rooting for each team. One of the best burgers in town, and a great semi-trashy place to watch a game with really nice strangers. Bartender Donnie is a local celebrity and you will love him.

Kent Lufkin likes this.
  8. I remember a visit to the Silver Dollar(or another Missoula bar by the same name) during my intemperate youth back in the '70's . . . an exciting night for sure, but it was more like playing football as I recall . . .

Kent Lufkin likes this.
  9. Thanks for the suggestions.

Casey

10. The Depot

11. The pressbox on Broadway

12. Bar at the Double Tree. Finn and Porter restaurant. Not cheap but outstanding food and appetizers.

Builder likes this.