NFR SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by golfman44, Feb 2, 2014.

1. SEAHAWKS.

Ed Call likes this.
  2. Yeah! Fvck yeah!

Ed Call and golfman44 like this.
  3. Love it! BOOM!!!

4. BLOWOUT!

golfman44 likes this.
  5. Stoked! What a fun team to watch all season. HAWKS!

Jeff Dodd, Ed Call and golfman44 like this.
  6. I just couldn't believe the way they manhandled Denver. Denver scored 76 TD's in the regular season. One in the Super bowl.

Way to go Hawks.

7. Yup, it's about damn time...the franchise and there fans deserve it!

8. Who said "the best defense is a good offense?" Hell no; the best offense is a good defense!

Steve Call, Ed Call and golfman44 like this.
  9. Reminded me if the Steel Curtain! Way to go HAWKS!

Kyle Smith, Ed Call and golfman44 like this.
  10. Finally it really happened!!! Been following the Hawks since the Zorn/Jack Patera days so today has even been sweeter... I know the D-fence deserves a ton of credit but also want to shout out prop's to J. Kearse - the hometown kid that went undrafted & made a sweet TD!

Irafly, NateTreat, cabezon and 3 others like this.
  11. Never followed football in my life, largely because I didn't grow up with TV or family/friends that watched it. These past two years I decided to start paying attention so I'm not the sour puss football hater I was being accused of being (when in fact I just didn't know anything about it). I have been entertained. Won't make any claims of being a real fan, but I have had fun.

12. Its okay, when we win again next year you can call those new fans bandwagoners.

13. I was in middle school when the Seahawks came into the world. I remember sitting with my grandpa watching the news the night they announced that the team was actually going to happen. It's been a long ride and a lot of down years. But it's great to finally see the trophy come home to Seattle. Especially in such a dominating way!

Kyle Smith and golfman44 like this.
  14. What? Now they're the 'Hawks'? Only a few weeks ago you were calling them the 'Seachickens'?

K

15. At last-the injustices of the 2006 Super Bowl have been exorcised!

doublespey, tkww, Ron McNeal and 2 others like this.
  16. Dominating! Gotta love it!

17. Redemption.

18. I think these guys can be poised to REPEAT!

19. Time to bring back the SONICS!!!