Surprising Poacher report

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Tony, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ceviche Active Member

Shoreline, Washington, U.S.A.
    Ratings: +42 / 0
    What a cool way to fill the state's coffers! Keep it up guys! I'm seriously stoked at the participation everyone is contributing. Boots on the ground, people!

Ciao from Sri Lanka!
    --Dave E.
  2. ribka Active Member

E WA
    Ratings: +164 / 0
    Good for you Tony!
    Good job! On the e side of WA if you call in a suspected poaching incident, they will in most instances respond.
  3. drandall New Member

Puyallup, Wa
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Just FYI, I also turned in a couple on Cold Water Lake using Bait. I talked with the couple first and explained the rules but they kept fishing...I called enforement after about 45 minutes but by the time they arrived the couple had left! I even have pictures of them fishing that I sent to enforcement at their request...
  4. Joseph Freeman dUMB aRKiE

Burnett Wa.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    "I also agree that fines need to be way heavier, for poaching. It won't stop if all poachers get is a slap on the wrist."

I believe that all caught poaching should forfeit the right to a fishing liscence, a drivers liscense, all their equipment, their vehicle that brought them to the place thy were caught poaching, and a mandatory period of incarcaration, on their first offense. You don't wanna know what I would like to have happen to them if they are caught again.:eek: Joseph