sw washington steelhead guide

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by luckybalbowa, Dec 21, 2005.

1. luckybalbowa

luckybalbowa Member

I am coming to washington (Vancouver, WA area) to fly fish for some steelhead next week and am looking for a reputable guide. As a college student and a summertime Trout guide in Utah, I do not make a whole lot of money, so I would offer to advertize your guide service to my clients this summer (many of whom ask about steelheading) in exchange for a discount for services.

If this offer interests you, email or pm me

Thanks,

Mark Mataya

2. Zen Piscator

Zen Piscator Supporting wild steelhead, gravel to gravel.

Contact Steelie Mike

3. Steelie Mike

Steelie Mike Active Member

. Contact Wes Hill, you can find him on Northwest trout. If you still cannot get ahold of him then I will drop you his number. He guides on the Kalama, EFL, NFL and Shougal. There is also Phil Black and Steve Buckner. Buckner is a great spey instructor. You can find Steve on this site.
    PM me if you want info on current conditions.

4. East Fork

East Fork Active Member

Try Rob Orzel @ 360.373.3557. He guides the Kalama. Good times guaranteed :)

5. luckybalbowa

luckybalbowa Member

Thanks for all the input guys....

Steve Buckner has been mentioned by a lot of people to me (even someone here in Utah recommended him) so it looks like he has a great rep. I just can't afford him unless someone wants to split the cost of a trip? I was originally going to split the costs with my uncle, but he has changed his mind He charges $325 for 2 people for a whole day. He has the 29th open and that would be a great day for me.