Switch rod for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Tom Johnston, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Fetha Styx 10'8" 4pc 8wt switch rod for sale. It comes with a Okuma Integrity 11/12 reel with a Beulah Elixer line that matches the rod(scandi style line). I have used it about 5 times and bought it off someone almost brand new! Cork is still in excellent shape. Comes with rod case. $150. Face to face sale only.

SOLD

2. Tom.
    Pm on the way.
    Salmon Chaser

3. pm sent

4. A reply to my PM was too much to ask for i guess.
    Thanks anyways

5. I did PM you a couple of days ago. I wrote sorry I forgot to put in the ad I would like to do a face to face sale. The original post was edited after I PMed you back.

6. Tom,
    Not to step into this but, I know you did say face to dace sale only, but Slamon Chaser is a great guy to work with. I have sold him equipment and easy to work with and quick payment also.

If I did not already have the same rod I would buy it back.

I will be tranfering to Chicago area in June so we have to get fishing somewhere. Take it easy and sorry the rod did not work out. It does take a little time to get used to if you have not used a switch before.

7. Its ok. Its fun but I have been thinking I am going to stick to the one hander. I tend to catch fish with the one hander!

8. Losing my ass, $125.00 for setup now.

9. where are you located? Im interested...

10. Does this rod have the feather inlay?

11. No

12. Am interested in the rod....and know that you said face to face.....but would like to see if we could work something out.....

Am in NE Wisconsin, and will send you a PM.

Thanks,
    Paul

13. Tommy, can you be at Galloping Gertie's tomorrow at 5PM?
    Bob

14. Ive got someone inquiring about the rod right now. If it does not work out I can make arangements to meet somewhere. I work right over by where hwy 512 dead ends into South Tacoma Way.

15. Congrats!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.