FS Tack Free, Fast Cure, Crystal UV Cure Resin

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by silvercreek, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Dave Witchey New Member

Ratings: +0 / 0
    please send info to zeeva2479@gmail.com thanks please send info again, missed the first reply Thanks
  2. West Fork New Member

North Bend, Wa
    Purchased the high power and UV light kit. Prompt delivery. Used it on several salt patterns. Works as advertised, dries tack free. Great product.
  3. bigdood fishing hack

PDX, OR
    Ratings: +88 / 1
    Purchased the basic kit (light + resin). Good communication, fast turnaround (shipped next day), and everything I ordered was in the package (the exact opposite of my experiences with another web based company that used to sell here often...). The package actually arrived a day before the post office estimate.

I've never been accused of being talented at the vise and was still able to whip out this fly on my first go'round (aka if I can do it anyone can)

[IMG]
    Eyejuggler and Gary Knowels like this.
  4. silvercreek Active Member

Ratings: +207 / 0
    Thanks for the post bigdood. Glad the resin is working for you.
  5. Dave Witchey New Member

6. silvercreek Active Member

Message sent
  7. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
    Ratings: +250 / 0
    I ordered from you a while back and finally found my self tying up flies after signing in off of leave and retunin back to Korea. I love your product it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I use it on very small portions of my flies to covering almost all of it. I may have a dependancey for your resin. I have post my "PIXI MINNOW" on the fly tying section of the forum.

Attached Files:

8. JayB Active Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +150 / 0
    Sweet Jesus Almighty! *Finally* a "tack-free" UV cure that actually delivers on what it promises. *Real* squid aren't half as likely to stick together in a maddening clump as any marabou-tie with a resin head made with other "tack-free" cures. This stuff is the real deal. Cures fast and tack free. Hallelujah!
  9. RAPA1163 New Member

Bedford,Va
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    Email sent
  10. Kaiserman content

Ratings: +431 / 0
    Gone from Sept 16th to Aug 4th?!

That is one loooooong fishing trip. Are you going to come back fo the holidays?
    Business must be good to be able to be on vacation for that long. :p

I'm going to pull the trigger on this, but will do so after my trip to MT.
  11. silvercreek Active Member

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
  12. Jimmy B New Member

13. silvercreek Active Member