FS Tandem stackable Pram Trailer with Diamond Plate floors and storage!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by yellowlab, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would REALLY love to have this, but have no space to store another boat, pram, or trailer at my house. My friend is parting with this very cool trailer that will haul two prams plus gear with ease. The locking diamond plate storage boxes are a great place for your sounder, anchor, rods, and gear. The diamond plate main floor with rollers help slide that 8' pram in with ease. 4x8' size, with detachable tandem top, 2" hitch coupler, all lights work, clean title, 12" wheels, ready to load up and road trip to BC.
    Trailer1.jpg Trailer2.jpg Trailer3.jpg Trailer4.jpg

2. So this would not fit my 10' Hopper II?

3. Its should have no issues taking a 10' pram, either on the main or the elevated cage for sure.

4. Pending sale from what I hear...

5. Paul, thanks for listing this and connecting me with Steve. This thing will haul all our kayaks and bikes too. A family friendly addition to the driveway for sure.

6. Ed, glad that you picked it up and nice to know its going to be put to good use! SOLD

7. OK, after recycling this double pram trailer, I am needing more space around the driveway and didn't even get to do what I wanted to do with this awesome trailer since my fishing vehicles now have the capability to carry my prams without having to tow. The tabs were just renewed, good until March 2015, and I put a spare tire/rim on the tongue, also went through the lights and its all ready to go for the new WFF owner. Currently, I have my 10' pram sitting atop the trailer and it will haul 2 prams easily with plenty of deck and storage for your gear. $575, no trades

8. That didn't take long, PENDING SALE...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.