Tapatalk Error

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by zanhorn, Aug 27, 2014.

1. zanhorn

zanhorn New Member

Anyone else having issues with tapatalk loading threads? It's giving me an error only on WFF forums. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance and have a great day.

2. Mark Kulikov

Mark Kulikov Active Member

Yes. Mine has been doing the same for the past couple of days.

3. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Turn off the app. I don't have it on my droid. Have some issues opening things, otherwise okay.

4. Mike Ediger

Mike Ediger Active Member

Yep mine is out as well. Pms work but I have to go online to see any threads or posts (like now).

5. SteveA

SteveA Gnu to the board

Yep, me too.

6. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Really, did anyone just try turning the app off? Maybe reload it? Anyone?

7. I am having the same issue. I am using it on an Android phone. I have uninstalled and re-installed it and it did not work. I have also turned off the phone and turned it back on resulting in the same issue. Also forced stopped the app and restarted but it did not work. It appears to be an issue with Tapatalk. Probably need to contact the developer for help. Attached is a screenshot of the error message received. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

8. Thomas Mitchell

Thomas Mitchell Active Member

9. Mike Ediger

I highly doubt it is an app error. The error I got said something like the web-site certificate or something was out dated (something like that). I have several other sites that I use tap-talk for and they all work. WFF is the only one that doesn't, so I doubt it is the developer. It sounds like a WFF issue to me.

FlyNewbie likes this.
  10. Stew McLeod

Stew McLeod aka BigMac

I am not experiencing any issues, either the problems were fixed since y'all have noticed this, or I am special.

I am running Tapatalk 4.6.2

11. Luke77

Luke77 I hope she likes whitefish

Appears to have been fixed

12. Gary Knowels

Gary Knowels Active Member

looks like it has been fixed now. It was 3 days of sad bus rides though. Thanks to Chris for getting us up and running again!

13. Mike Ediger

Nice! Thank you Chris or whoever fixed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Kenneth Yong

Kenneth Yong Member

+1!

Kenneth