Target shooting at Tinkham?

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Jeremy Ditto, May 5, 2009.

1. Jeremy Ditto

Jeremy Ditto New Member

Heard a rumor that one could should a long gun somewhere around Tinkham road. Does anyone know anything about that or where to go?

Thansk,

Jer

2. chep

chep New Member

There are better places off Highway 2..

Last year I drove up towards that direction and some group of folks are blasting down the riverside of the Snoqualmie River. I wonder if they realized their rifles were pointed in the general direction of a group of other people about 500 yards down.

Pick up your own trash if you do go there.

Joining a gun club or paying a day fee at a gun range is probably much more economical than shooting up there. In addition to that - the facilities are usually better.

3. hikepat

hikepat Patrick

Media:
    Just saw in today’s Seattle Times that they are closing all target shooting along the stretch of the I-90 corridor for 1 year. The areas open to hunting will still be open to hunting during hunting season. They article says they will review in one years time on if it will open to target shooting again. The map in the paper of the area closed to target shooting shows that it just the area close to I-90 and target shooting is still allowed on the outside of the boundary.

4. Gary C. Brown

Gary C. Brown Les Paul Lover

Media:
    I was up there on Friday and noticed the new signs. Oh well, time to find a new place to shoot.