Teal, Round II

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Ron McNeal, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Matt Baerwalde ...

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +201 / 0
    Great fish! Nothing on any of the emergent swap flies huh? I ask because I haven't fished any of them yet.
  2. Ron McNeal Turtles or universes? I can't decide....

Poulsbo, WA
    Ratings: +152 / 0
    Hey Matt- Those flys are still tagged and lying on my desk; too nice to be fished..... I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I haven't tied up imitations for my own boxes yet. It's nice to have a long "to-do" list....
  3. Ron McNeal Turtles or universes? I can't decide....

Poulsbo, WA
    Ratings: +152 / 0
    OK, I get it. BUT, mine were the only recent posts about Teal Lake: about two successive visits that Larry & I made, so I don't think I was being all that sensitive to think your post was directed at us (me).

Sooo, anyway, your point about the Port Ludlow Flyfishers is a v-e-r-y good one!

And, as Emily Litella said, "Never mind......."

Again (and as an edit), Dr. Johnson said,

"I have got no further than this: Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it. Martyrdom is the test."
  4. Bonsai Jerry

Silverdale, WA
    Ratings: +13 / 0
    Can't wait to get the home improvements done so I can take a day off and go fishing with you guys. The outing at Munn Lake will probably be the first time I can get away.
    Munn is another lake that has special rules and plants. These lakes need to be protected and supported as best we can. I want to try out my new Butter Stick and some of
    the files we have received from the swaps. Maybe I will make the 20/20 club this year.