terrestrial swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by mike doughty, May 19, 2009.

1. yes those will work

2. I have finished building my army of locust!

3. everyone remember to either send a self addressed envelope or a couple of bucks for me to mail them back.

4. Ok Mike, the flies went out in the mail today.

5. received casey weed's and sean k's sweet looking patterns today. nice work guys

6. finished my cdc beetles tonight. i'm trying a different type of beetle with this swap. never used it but will start throwing it when i get back next week.

7. Mine are done can u pm your address?

8. Done too. Please PM address.

9. I'm done as well. PM your addy and these tasty nuggets are as good as there!

10. chris reagan's good looking beetles have just arrived

11. Mike, I need your address

12. we still have a little over a month to go, but i thought i would throw out a reminder in case some people had forgot about the swap. pat, bouface and connor just checking on ya.

13. Yep. It's on my radar. I'm going to New England tomorrow for a couple weeks of striper fishing, so I've been busy tying for that trip. I'll get the flies to you before the end of July as promised.

PM me your address so I can drop them in the mail as soon as I'm done. Thanks.

14. Flies will be on time guys. I will set a tying night and get 'em all done in one shot!

15. 3 weeks left

16. This what I plan on tying guys just so you know.

17. killer for sure

18. 2 weeks left......how's everyone coming?

19. Almost done Mike, the flies are comin' along but my plans of all the flies in one night didn't really happen...

20. Hey Mike,

I just got done fishing a nice little stream near my house. The beetles were on fire! any chance I could make a last minute switch to my flashback beetle pattern?